Thursday, July 20, 2006

Re: Speed

One trip... makes around 400km, from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur.
Speed limit at 110km/h... Need around 4 hour to travel one end to another.

One month... 4 weeks...
One week... 2 trips, from Singapore to KL, KL back to Singapore...
Total 800km I need to travel.

Mostly... I just take 2 hour to finish from here to there.
My personal record... 1 hour and 50 min...

Traveling in 220km/h to 260km/h constantly…
Really make you feel very tired.
The moment you stop… you still feel yourself in “Motion”

Move in rapid speed, is not the matter “how” fast you can travel…
Is “how” long you can stay within the speed limit?
5 min? 15 min? Or 1 hour?

You never try before... you never know how the feeling about…

For me… I am enjoying the moment with speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home